The library has following facilities:
- Books Reservation
- List of Free Online Journals
- CD Rom’s & AV Materials
- Internet Browsing
- Readers Club Activity
- Library for Society program
- Library orientation Programs
- 11 Departmental Libraries
- Student should produce their Identity card as and when demanded by the library staff.
- Students should enter their names in the entry register.
- Keep your belonging at property Counter while entering in the library.
- Students should check the books before issuing , if you find any deficiency show it to the staff and take the signature
- Writing, scribbling on or tearing of pages of library books, newspaper, periodicals etc. is prohibited and will be liable for strict action.
- If the book is lost, torn or damaged the price of book +10 % Extra charge is to be paid as a fine.
- All the books of library must be returned last day of annual examination
- Book Bank facility is available for economically backward students as well as to scholar students.
- Students must keep silence in the library & reading hall.
- Periodicals, Reference books will not be issued outside the library.
- Fine of Rs. 1.00 will be imposed for late return of books per day per book.
- Use of Mobile phones is strictly prohibited inside the Reading hall.
- If the reader is having any suggestion, He/she can directly meet to the librarian or use suggestion box.