Department of physical education and sports was establish on 1964 as on the date near about 11 physical director have work in this institution . Some of them entire from same institution. Now Mr.Vishal Pawar is working as a Head of Physical Education & Sports and Mr. Sambhaji Dhere is working as physical director for junior wing .Ground work Shri. Vijay Nagare is working as peon to keep the ground and infrastructure maintenance.
We have taken the Indian and foreign game equipments and required sports material for indoor and outdoor games which is constantly in use
All students will be physically educated, having acquired motor skills to perform a variety of physical activities, physical fitness knowledge, and intrinsic motivation to pursue a healthy and active lifestyle in an increasingly changing society.
- To develop, train, prepare & nurture competent, dynamic professionals, leaders and facilitators in Physical Education, Sports. To accept modernity while preserving traditionality.
- To propagate new concepts and ideas & provide for extension service to society.
- To cultivate the modern concept of Physical Education, Sports and Yoga in Society.
- To elevate the standards of Physical Education at all the levels.
- To create awareness about fitness & wellness and provide means for developing it.
- To promote students participation in sports & physical activity by creating interest among them.
- To make every student physically fit through sports & Physical activity.
- To support each Sportsperson for further growth.
- We have 400 mtr track with eight lanes.
- We have well equipped Gymnasium for Boys & Girls.
- College has sprawling and beautiful play ground measuring (194 mtr x 143 mtr) 27,742 sq mtr playground where promising players develop their potential and carrier.
- We have Multipurpose Indoor Hall with marvelous Standard Wooden Flooring.
- Women’s Hostel also having a Home Gym for Exercise Purpose.