Rayat Shikshan Santha’s
R. B. Narayanrao Borawake College, Shrirampur dist. ahmednagar
Department of Hindi
- Establishment :-
- A. (General Level) : 1960
- A. (Special Level) : 1972
M.A. : 1982
- Faculty : 02
- Students Strength : 626
- University Rankers (last five year) : 03
- Gold Medals : 08
- Research Projects : 04 Total Outlay : 4,25,000/-
UGC Listed Journal : 24
Other than UGC listed : 06
Book Publication : 02
- Seminar Organized : 02
- Seminar Attended : 35
- SET/NET Passed Students : 11
- Short Term Courses : 02
- Faculty Award : 01
- MoU : 01
Vision & Mission of the Department
- VISIONS :-
- Love and closeness to the Hindi Language.
- Use of Hindi Language skills effectively.
- Develop interest of the student in Hindi Literature.
- Expand their knowledge of Hindi Literature.
- MISSIONS :-
- Increase the aesthetic sense in Hindi language.
- Study of Hindi literature, culture and tradition.
- Use of Hindi in standard way.
- Improve critical ability of student.
- To give information about job opportunities.