- Self-reliant, self-sufficing and self-respecting education for a society facing reformation.
- Education for the youth advancing towards the world leader nation-India.
- Education for all to eradicate social ills.
- To provide the dignity of labour and make arrangements for providing education against the labour.
- To aim at all round personality development of the students through co-curricular and extra-curricular activities in association with various social and cultural organizations.
- To provide the platform to the students by giving them an opportunity to face the challenges of the competitive world, with the utmost utilization of their potential in academic programmes, sports, and other events.
- To inculcate values like social equality, justice, fraternity and self-help amongst the students.
- To provide education to build a classless and caste-less society.
- Human Dignity.
- Quest for Excellence.
- Gender Equality.
- Research and Innovation.
- Committed to the well-being of society.
- Environmental Consciousness
- Belief in Holistic Development.