The Right to Information Act, 2005 has been enacted by the Parliament and has come into force from 15 June, 2005. It extends to the whole of India except the State of Jammu and Kashmir. An Act to provide for setting out the practical regime of right to information for citizens to secure access to information under the control of public authorities, in order to promote transparency and accountability in the working of every public authority. All Universities and Colleges established by law made by Parliament or by State Legislature or by notification by the appropriate Government or owned, controlled or substantially financed directly or indirectly by funds provided by the Government shall come within the meaning of a Public Authority under this Act. As per Government of Maharashtra and UGC guidelines R. B. Narayanrao Borawake College, Shrirampur implements the Right to Information Act, 2005.
- The application may be typed or neatly hand-written, wherein mention atop “application under RTI act 2005″.
- The application may preferably be in writing though an e-mail is accepted as a mode as per law.
- There is no such prescribed proforma for application.
- Applications will not be discarded on the ground that they were not in the prescribed proforma.
- The application should be in Marathi, Hindi or English.
- Application is simply address to the “public information officer“( Don’t mention the name)
- Application should be in a simple and easy language.
- Mention your question point wise, avoid asking vague questions, ask direct questions.
- Avoid using too technical terms or legal terminology.
- Attach Government RTI Fee in the form of IPO/DD/MO etc., as applicable with the RTI Application.
- Undersign the application and do not forget to take a photocopy for your future references.
- At the end of the application make a declaration that you are an Indian citizen.
- Manual 1
Powers and duties of officers and employees Under Section 4(1)(b)(ii)
- Manual 3
Norms set for the discharge of functions in R. B. Narayanrao Borawake College, Shrirampur
The Rules, Regulations, Instructions, Manuals and Records used by employees for discharging functions Under Section 4(1)(b)(v)
- Manual 6
Particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with , or representation by ,the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy of implementation thereof Under Section 4(1)(b)(vii)
A statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public Under Section 4(1)(b)(viii)
- Manual 9
The monthly remuneration received by each of the officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in the regulations Under Section 4(1)(b)(x)
The Budget allocated to each of its agency, indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made Under Section 4(1)(b)(xi)
- Manual 12
Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorizations granted Under Section 4(1)(b)(xiii)
- Manual 14
The Particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information Under Section 4(1)(b)(xv)
- Manual 16
Such other information as may be prescribed Under Section 4(1)(b)(xvii)
Right to Information Act (RTI) ,2005