Innovation and Incubation Centre
About R. B. Narayanrao Borawake College, Shrirampur:
- R. B. Narayanrao Borawake College, Shrirampur is one of the leading educational institutes established on 15th June 1960 as a branch of Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara. The college is situated in Shrirampur a rural Tahsil of Ahmednagar of Maharashtra.
- The college campus is spread over an area of 42.37 acres of land. It provides quality higher education in Arts and Science streams at graduate, postgraduate and research level.
- The college runs 14 UG, 15 PG, and 04 research programs and has 34 different short-term courses UGC Career Oriented Courses, and Skill-Based Courses.
- The college is permanently affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune (Formerly known as University of Pune, Pune) and is approved under section 2(f) and 12(b) of the University Grants Commission (UGC) act.
- DST-FIST Sponsored College, ISO-9001-2015 Certified College. College reaccredited ‘A+’ grade by NAAC with CGPA 3.44 in 2019.
- The college initiates in starting new courses to meet the needs of this region. It has successfully implemented its educational plans, keeping its aims and objectives along with vision.
- The college gives emphasis on co-curricular activities for the holistic development of the students to face the undaunted task of future. The aim of curricular activities is to make the students fit for the future and to develop in them a sense of competitive spirit, cooperation, leadership, punctuality and team spirit.
- It also renders the testing and consultancy services to the neighboring industries and various other agencies.
Members of Innovation and Incubation Center
- Ms. Chouhan D. R.(Chairman)
- Dr. Bankar D. B.
- Dr. Desai N. D.
- Dr. Jadhav P. S.
- Ms. Amolik K. K.
- Ms. Popere K. S.
- Mr. Raut R. B.
- To organize workshops and seminars.
- To create scientific temperament among the students.
- To inculcate logical thinking in students.
- To initiate Startup.
- To promote and facilitate knowledge creation and innovation.
- To develop Entrepreneurship qualities.
- To promote Scientific Idea and Scientific Projects from Lab scale to industrial scale.
- R. B. Narayanrao Borawake College, Shrirampur- 413709 established the Incubation and Innovation Centre to enable professional entrepreneurial ability and mind set to setup their own enterprises.
- The Institute will provide all the basic infrastructural support i.e. Office space, meeting room, platform to do networking, management assistance other support services specific to incubators.
- Actively support the incubates with combination of inputs.
- To start the Skill Enhancement Projects and Startup.
Thrust Area of Proposed Incubation & Innovation Centre:
- Start up
- Scientific Models and Innovative Posters.
- Case Study
- Innovative Ideas
- Artificial Intelligence
- Creative Thinking
- Organize : Organizing workshops, seminars and conferences
- Collaboration :Facilitating Institute-Industry Collaboration
- Development :Professional entrepreneurial ability and mind set to setup their own enterprises.